Tuesday 12 July 2011

my PrePositiOn

As a researcher, i've realised how i did arouse to become one and why this job does fit me well.  From a little girl i was, I am a called with have a very different mindset from others. I deifinitely have lots of question and and sometime people find it too excessive for a little girl. But being as a woman my self now, I find it very hard to hide my curiosity in everything. My hidden mission in life: I WANT TO BE GOOD IN EVERYTHING! but what i've been always telling people around is ; i just want to be a moderate person that wontented with what i got..the real thing is i never get contented to anything. It 's not that i'm not ungrateful but i do think dat i can do things better if put hard work covered with luck and bless from God, i'll definitely will come up with a better result for everything. When i think too much bout sumthing, my hands always trembling in excitement because there's so many things to explore in this world. I want to be good in everything, i would like to be good in guitar, i want to be good in study of course, i want to be good in social life, i want to be good  to my family, i want to be good in EVERYTHING..haha that a disease that will one day tire me out but up until now, this 25 years of living, i never sick of getting to be one very GOOD person. Bless me ya Allah and do help me out. =>

No comments:

Post a Comment