Friday 10 June 2011

The TEARY days .I called~

Dear readers, in whole of my life, yup I definitely have shed trillion or zillion of tears but up until now, I still do find it the tranquillity of the space in me which we called heart, after we cried out to our Creator. I know that I got a massive crystal heart that is so fragile and so easy to see through. Though I am currently not a single lady any more but i do still remember the path that I've taken in my past moments of life that shed lots of tears and joy. I am still teenagers no matter what is my status now..aint it?haha just to confirm. One thing for sure tears do follow me everywhere. 

There are pretty eventful of reasons for me to drop the tears ; my exam sucks and its pretty devastating because I always pray to god that I am going to be smarter tomorrow than today, a clean or HOrriBle break up, back stabbing X friends, anxiety of waiting lots lots of result with different events, seeing things that happens to unlucky people who are being injustice around the world and especially children because I do have A HUGE soft spot for children..damn cruel adults, and it's a shocking too that I'm in gloomy and in tears for days/week/months when I have to take decision to break other's heart..I just have to because there's no choice. 

Possibly in life there are lots of chances and choices that we do have, but what a shame...sometimes the choices doesn't seems relevant any more ..plus we always shut our eyes and covered the ears so that we can take an easy exit without feeling guilty..though the guilt is OBVIOUS!

It's always started with HOPE ..and we always have a huge shining hope, and when we hope, we are anxious, when we are anxious we easily to get angry, we angry with people around us,angry with situations, angry with the lucky people, angry with decisions and yep finally its a disappointment because we will angry with ourselves, thus we storm with frustration and devastating aching heart that leads us to narrow path that we can only see one choice; which is to end the shiny but thorny hope and close it shut tight to ourself...in tears unfortunately....nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment